The Counselling Partnership is here to offer counselling to all members of the community for up to a year if required.
Typically the process of referral includes the following steps;
- Client calls the Counselling Partnership and an initial appointment is made provisionally. To make a booking directly please call between 9am and 2.30pm every day except Wednesday.
- We ask for a contribution towards the initial appointment (currently £25.00). Once this is received the initial appointment is confirmed.
- The client is seen by a qualified, experienced assessor who aims to get a feel of the issues the client is experiencing. If we are not the right people to help you we will refer you to an appropriate alternative service.
- The client is contacted when a counsellor becomes available at one of our venues.
- In the first six weeks, the client and counsellor work together on the issues and agree on how much further time might be needed for the client to discuss their issues.
The Counselling Partnership aims to be accessible to a wide client base and to ensure a better service for all clients. We are working to increase and improve the usability and accessibility of our service and review regularly.
We strive to be an inclusive service and all our venues are wheelchair accessible with parking available nearby or on site. Venues in Addlestone, Walton and Woking also have loop system available. We aim to increase access to counselling and to provide our service when and where it is needed. If you would like to use our service but have concerns about accessibility, or have particular needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements or refer to our Useful Contacts.