The Counselling Partnership is here to offer one to one therapy that is confidential and non-judgemental for up to a year if required.
Typically the process of referral includes the following steps;
- Call or email the Counselling Partnership to make an initial appointment .
- We will ask for a contribution of £25.00 towards the initial appointment . Once this is received the initial appointment is confirmed.
- A qualified, experienced assessor will listen to your current concerns. If we are not the right people to help you we will refer you to an appropriate alternative service.
- We will contact you when a suitable counsellor becomes available.
- In the first six weeks, you and your counsellor work together on the issues and agree on how much further time might be needed for therapy.
If you are unable to afford a contribution towards therapy please let our Administrator know
The Counselling Partnership aims to be accessible to a wide client base and to ensure a better service for all clients. We are working to increase and improve the usability and accessibility of our service and review regularly.
We strive to be an inclusive service and all our venues are wheelchair accessible with parking available nearby or on site. Venues in Addlestone, Walton and Woking also have loop system available. We aim to increase access to counselling and to provide our service when and where it is needed. If you would like to use our service but have concerns about accessibility, or have particular needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements or refer to our Useful Contacts.