The Counselling Partnership is here to offer counselling to all members of the community for up to a year if required.
Typically the process of referral includes the following steps;
- The client contacts the Counselling Partnership and an initial appointment is made provisionally.
- When the contribution (currently £25.00) is received the initial appointment is confirmed.
- The client is seen by a qualified, experienced assessor who aims to get a feel of the issues the client is experiencing.
- The client is contacted when a counsellor becomes available at one of our venues.
- In the first six weeks, the client and counsellor work together on the issues and agree on how much further time might be needed for the client.